Saturday, December 24, 2011

LIVE IN ATLANTIC CITY (2009)
Here's the third in a trilogy of shows from Atlantic City in my home-state of New Jersey. This February 21, 2009 performance is another audience recording. The sound quality is good, though to my ear not quite as good as the other two Atlantic City shows I've posted. The performance is outstanding, as usual. highlights of the show for me are the great Without you, Faith In Love, the always-welcome Chances and, of course,The Power Of Love.

A Little Bit Of Everything
Here I Am
Chances
Intro
Faith In Love
The Power Of Love
Intro
Me And The River
Without you
intro
Two Less Lonely People In The World
The One That You Love
Lost In Love
Every Woman In The World
Intro
Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
Applause
Band Intros
All Out Of Love

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/60015911/Atlantic%20City%202-21-09.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment